Putnam Consulting Group provides a full range of advising and consulting services to help philanthropists achieve dramatic results with confidence and clarity.
Since 1999, we’ve been honored to deliver results for funders of all sizes and types, providing experienced consultation and guidance, impact evaluation, and communications savvy to your grantmaking team or foundation leadership. Our services include:
- Innovative Strategy Development – create and launch new strategies and grantmaking programs
- Smart Funds Allocation – spend your grant dollars and your time most efficiently
- Impact Evaluation – prove the worth of your work
- Communicating Results – share your story to spark ideas in others
- Speaking – increase your knowledge and skill
We don’t just rely on ourselves. Instead, we spend time getting to know your organization, your values, your stakeholders, and your environment — in depth. And we seek the perspectives and opinions of and engage discussions among those who influence your success, from internal staff to external partners.
Kris Putnam-Walkerly leads every Putnam engagement, guaranteeing direct communication and connection with every client, from start to finish. Depending on the expertise, knowledge, and scale required, she assembles a handpicked team for each project, ensuring that every Putnam client has exactly the right set of minds and skills engaged to deliver optimum results.
Our nimble, flexible approach means your project receives the constant attention and specialized expertise it deserves — every time.