Pick a date and time
Schedule A Call With Kris
Why schedule a call?
So, whether you are just getting started on your philanthropic journey or a seasoned professional seeking to make change, I’d like to discuss your most pressing goals, challenges, and questions. Then, if ever.
But, is the free call really for you? Here’s a quick check:
This call is…
- A time for philanthropists to have a confidential sounding board to discuss any issue or challenge, strategic or tactical. I’m happy to share my best advice at no cost to you.
- A place for advisors to discuss ways you can expand your philanthropic services and help your ultra-high-net-worth clients maximize the impact of their charitable giving.
- A no-pressure way to learn how I help.
This call is not…
- A bait and switch sales pitch.
- A place where you’re expected to know all the right questions.
- A pre-defined agenda.
I understand the tremendous opportunity you have to create change – and also how overwhelming it can feel to navigate it. My goal is to help you gain the clarity you need to make the greatest impact, no matter the circumstances. In fact, I’ve spent the last 20 years helping thousands of philanthropists and their wealth advisors do just that. So, go ahead and schedule a time to talk. I can’t wait to hear about your work and see if I can help. You can also contact me directly at directly at email@example.com or +1-510-388-5231 (cell and WhatApp).
Kris Putnam-Walkerly is a trusted advisor to the world’s leading philanthropists. For over 20 years, ultra-high-net-worth donors, foundations, Fortune 500 companies, celebrity activists, family offices, and wealth advisors seek out and benefit from her advice to transform and catapult their impact. Her clients include the J.M. Smucker Company, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, David and Lucile Packard Foundation, Charles and Helen Schwab Foundation, Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust, National Center for Family Philanthropy, and the Cleveland Foundation. Kris is also the award-winning author of Delusional Altruism: Why Philanthropist Fail To Achieve Change And What They Can To Transform Giving (Wiley), and was named the 2020 “Philanthropy Advisor of the Year” by LUX Life Magazine.
Pick a date and time