Named one of America’s Top 20 Philanthropy Speakers
Named one of America’s Top 20 Philanthropy Speakers, renowned philanthropy advisor and award winning published author Kris Putnam-Walkerly is an experienced speaker who regularly shares her knowledge and expertise to a variety of audiences. Drawing insight and wisdom from more than two decades of philanthropy consulting, she’s been a featured presenter for associations, private donor meetings, and individual foundation boards.
How Kris Can Work With You
Kris’ wealth of experience makes her a highly qualified speaker on a variety of topics within the philanthropy space. Her recent and popular keynote and session topics include:
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Description: Does constant change have you feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, and unsure how to plan ahead?
As a funder, you want to create a dramatic impact with your grantmaking. But you can’t do that by clinging to misguided beliefs and delusional practices, or by feeling paralyzed by constant change and uncertainty. In this keynote Kris Putnam-Walkerly will help you shed anxiety about the future so you can do the most good possible right now:
- Evaluate and clarify your priorities to make the most of your time.
- Ask the right questions to maximize your resources.
- Recalibrate your timeline to take advantage of every opportunity.
- Avoid indecision, over-strategizing, and inaction, and move forward with clarity.
- Create a powerful plan, even in radically uncertain times.
Kris will share practical tips from her new book, Delusional Altruism, to help you make a lasting impact, no matter the circumstances. So you can stop playing crisis whack-a-mole, and instead focus on what truly matters.
Description: Join us for our 20th Anniversary celebration at the 2021 Impact100 Global Conference! Kris will be a Keynote Speaker at this event.
Your generosity, passion, and resilience are a true testament to the growth of the Impact100 movement over the last 20 years. You can also expect great opportunities to network, learn from each other, and be inspired by our amazing keynote speakers.
Attendees will walk away with the resources, tools, and actionable content to strengthen your Impact100 Chapter. Learn about:
- Member recruiting, retention, and engagement
- Strategic Planning for your Impact100 chapter
- Marketing, PR, and communications best practices
- Attracting strong grant applicants
- Learn more about the Impact100 proprietary grants platform, Submittable
- Technology tips for a virtual or in-person world
- Nonprofit stewardship
- Board and leadership development
- Board retreats
- Big Three events
- And more
Learn more about the 20th Anniversary Impact100 Global Conference and register now. Early Bird Registration until February 14, 2021.
Avoiding Delusional Altruism and Transforming Your Giving - Philanthropy Experts & Leaders Academy (PELA)
Description: Kris will share insights from her new book at this exclusive retreat for philanthropists. All participants will received a signed copy of Delusional Altruism!