Whether you’re developing your philanthropic strategy for the first time, making a dramatic shift in strategy, seeking to implement your new strategic plan or designing your next funding initiative, Kris can help.
Strategy Formulation: Kris can work with you, your team, or your family members to help you rapidly develop your new strategy or refresh your existing one.
Formulating your strategy involves determining your desired future state. For example:
- What change do you want to see in your community?
- What kind of organization do you wish to become?
- What are your family’s philanthropic goals?
Depending on your needs this could include facilitating strategic planning sessions, interviewing board members, and coaching your team to retrospectively assess progress and explore new funding areas. And if you are ready to move quickly, Kris can help with 6-hour and 6-week strategy development!
Strategy Implementation: A well-developed strategic plan is only useful if it’s actually implemented! To ensure the success of your strategy, Kris will help you move from your current state to your desired future state as quickly as possible. This includes:
- Determining your top implementation priorities;
- Assigning accountabilities among your team;
- Aligning your people, systems, and structures to immediately implement your strategy;
- Identifying and removing barriers to implementation;
- Maintain momentum and celebrate success!
Designing and Launching Funding Initiatives: Kris can also help develop your next strategic funding initiative by working with you to:
- Assess needs;
- Conduct environmental scans;
- Identify best practices;
- Engage stakeholders to broaden reach;
- Pinpoint promising funding gaps;
- Identify partners who can leverage resources.
Contact Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-800-598-2102 x1 if you would like to discuss your strategy needs and how she could help.
Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust