25+ Years | 100+ Global Philanthropies | $1B+ Grants & Gifts Allocated
The Simplified Succession Plan:
Your Foundation’s Untapped Superpower
- Discover how to go from “Overwhelmed” to “Oh, I got this!” when tackling succession planning & avoid the costly mistakes of procrastination.
- Make sure nobody is “left holding the bag” in the event of unexpected departures or ineffective performance.
- Learn simple yet powerful tools to solve larger organizational challenges and maximize your philanthropic impact.
- Wednesday, October 11th
- All virtual sessions begin at 9am PT | 12pm ET | 5pm BST
- Cost: Free
Aerodynamic Giving: Minimize Strategic Friction & Find Your Fastest Path to Impact
- Chart the most direct flight path. Learn how to choose your North Star destination and sharpen your strategy for getting there
- Deliver the funds faster. Discover the most common causes of friction that slow down grantmaking and operations
- Create implementation momentum. Gain tips for leading a foundation that fulfills its plans like clockwork and transforms lives with simplicity, speed, and agility
- November 8, November 29 or January 25
- All virtual sessions begin at 9am PT | 12pm ET | 5pm GMT
- Cost: Free
Exclusively for Foundation CEOs and Trustees
These exclusive events are designed for individuals holding positions as Executive Directors, CEOs, and Trustees of grantmaking foundations, corporate giving programs, and philanthropic family offices. We maintain strict oversight over registrations to ensure that all participants meet these criteria. To prioritize the privacy of our esteemed guests, replays of this virtual event will not be made available.
Don't Just Take My Word For It...
Secure your spot now for one of these exclusive FREE virtual workshops