Whether you’re a first-time CEO, the new leader at a foundation or corporate giving program or a trustee who’s made a new CEO hire, you’ve got high expectations. New leadership means a chance to dramatically strengthen practices, implement change and expand impact.
Unfortunately, new leaders often find themselves working in isolation. They must create strategies, policies and practices that draw on the best thinking of the field without betraying sensitive information, and all while navigating new professional and interpersonal relationships. It’s a lot to ask of one person.
Luckily, you don’t have to go it alone.
Kris Putnam-Walkerly provides confidential strategic assessment, advising and coaching to help new CEOs navigate all aspects of starting a new foundation or leading an established one. Because no two organizations – and no two CEOs – are alike, Kris tailors her approach specifically to meet your needs.
KRIS ADVISES NEW CEOS ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, DEPENDING ON YOUR PRIORITIES:
- Create and transform mission and strategies
- Review and launch foundation operations
- Create and implement a strategic plan
- Recruit top talent and trustees
- Develop new grantmaking programs
- Prioritize strategies and tactics
- Manage and exceed expectations
- Maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Identify your personal and professional goals
- Increase your confidence and leadership
- Develop your own CEO brand
- Avoid the six common mistakes new foundation CEOs make
How Kris Works With You
Priority, unlimited access to Kris for advising on all matters strategic and tactical, during regular business hours by phone, Skype, Zoom, email and text. Kris will return your call within 90 minutes and respond to your emails within one business day, if not sooner. Conversations with Kris are candid, confidential and responsive to your immediate needs.
This includes the Jumpstart Program, plus:
- 90-minute kick off call, which includes assessment review, goal setting and prioritizing, and development of an action plan
- Coaching calls every two weeks
- Full Immersion Day with Kris
- Periodic progress reviews
Get Started Today
Want to know more about working with Kris as a trusted advisor? Give her a call today at +1-800-598-2102, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Break out of isolation and bring out the best in yourself and your foundation!