Are you ready to make changes to dramatically start, grow or transform your business?
For more than two decades, consultants have sought the advice of Kris Putnam-Walkerly. While offering friendly advice and having as many conversations as possible, Kris knew she could provide more help through an intentional mentoring program.
Now, Kris is offering her expertise as a Master Mentor through Alan Weiss’s “Master Mentoring Program.” Kris is one of only 36 people in the world certified and approved to mentor through this prestigious, Million Dollar Consulting program.
Alan Weiss has spent the last 15 years creating a comprehensive mentoring community that is world renown. With more than 1,000 “graduates” and “post-graduates” (those who have signed up for an additional term) who have participated in the program, they have generated an estimated total of $660 million dollars in incremental revenue as a result!
Kris provides three levels of advising for fellow consultants and professional services businesses. Whether you are considering launching a consulting practice, seeking to grow your new consultancy, or are a seasoned consultant who is ready to take your business to the next level, working with Kris in the Master Mentoring Program will give you access to both her personal consulting expertise and Alan Weiss’s professional Mentor community.
The three programs available to you under the Master Mentoring Program are:
1. Private Roster
The private roster mentor program is six months of unlimited access to Kris by e-mail, phone, Zoom, text, etc. Kris can help you strategically (how to set fees, gain visibility, position yourself as a thought leader.), and tactically (finding the economic buyer, what to say at the meeting tomorrow, critiquing proposals, overcoming objections, etc.).
You’ll begin by discussing your current situation, expectations, and fundamental value propositions. You then establish mentoring goals. Some people contact Kris daily, some weekly, some monthly. The frequency and style are up to you. I will return all phone calls within 90 minutes and email within 24 hours, if not sooner.
2. Guided Mentoring Option
Some individuals who prefer a highly structured relationship with additional accountability for meeting their goals may qualify for Guided Mentoring. In this version of the program we choose those areas which are of highest priority and create:
- A detailed game plan with specific completion dates, and
- A formal schedule of contact times to discuss accomplishments and any obstacles preventing short-term tasks from being completed. We will enforce completion dates and task accomplishment.The areas we may deal with might include contacting prospects, following-up on leads, growing your thought leadership, creating a book proposal, writing articles, generating speaking engagements, establishing networking events, creating a brand, creating new offerings or products, etc. We generally choose three or four, we provide a template with specific tasks and completion dates, and we establish formal schedules for those completion dates. The Guided Program provides for externally-enforced discipline, in that you are accountable for specific completion activities on certain dates on which I follow-up with you.The Guided Program is recommended for those at any level of their career who feel the need for increased structure, whose intellectual curiosity and talent cause them to wander from task to task prior to completion, and who require more urgency in creating results.
3. Total Immersion Program
For people who want to “jump start” the process, I offer “total immersion.” This consists of meeting with Kris one-on-one on two separate occasions in the Cleveland, OH area to delve deeper into your specific needs. We also spend considerable time on your strategy and goals, and create plans to move forward. Spouses and significant others are welcome to attend as much of the discussions as they like. And Kris will take you out for dinner (or out on Lake Erie on her boat, weather permitting!). You also enter the regular Private Roster Mentor Program for six months.
Participants at all levels of the Mentor Program also benefit from involvement in Alan Weiss’s consultant community:
- Participate in a free national Mentor Meeting with Alan Weiss (held approximately every 9 months) which draws between 70 and 100 participants
- Become a free member of Alansforums.com, an international online discussion forum for consultants, coaches, speakers and entrepreneurs discussing everything from marketing and fees, to politics and life balance. This is a lifetime membership
- Receive a free monthly newsletter which contains the best of Alan Weiss’s thinking on personal and business growth
- You will also receive a variety of discounts to learning experiences, be able to form mastermind groups, network, participate in teleconferences, and so forth, without time limits.
Why Choose Kris?
With Kris as your Master Mentor, you’ll be able to work with her in a personalized relationship that is custom-tailored to substantially grow your impact and your revenue. Kris only takes on a limited amount of Master Mentoring Program participants at a time – if you’re ready to grow your consultancy practice or professional business, contact Kris today at 800.598.2102 or email@example.com.
In addition to a personal mentoring relationship with Kris and through a partnership with Alan Weiss, you will have access to:
- AlansForums.com – debates, discussion and case studies from diverse consultants from all over the world
- The Mentor Summits – 60-80 global consultants gather for several days to interact with Alan and each other to develop new marketing and delivery models and to exchange best practices
- The Mentor Newsletter – a monthly newsletter featuring developmental ideas, highlights of colleagues’ successes, and future developmental opportunities
- Discounts – on professional development workshops, teleconferences, and developmental experiences held all over the world
- Community – interact with or watch video testimonials of fellow professionals to swap advice and stories on how to grow your business
- Groups and Events – formed by community members, join others in being accountability partners
- Intellectual Property – access to Alan’s consulting books, blogs, and resources from a large community of colleagues
Foundation for a Healthy High Point