Widely considered to be the most sought after philanthropic advisor, Kris Putnam-Walkerly serves as a trusted advisor to foundation leaders and ultra-high-wealth donors across the globe. She provides the clarity needed to significantly accelerate the speed and quality of decision-making on issues big and small. She also acts as a confidential sounding board who offers her clients a third-party objective view to quickly propel philanthropic leaders and their strategies forward. Kris’s clients report immediate and dramatic improvement in both personal performance and philanthropic impact.
Kris’s advising engagements are as diverse and focused as the individual clients themselves. Whether you are the CEO of a larger foundation, the sole staff member charged with decision-making, or a high-net worth donor, the questions Kris can address cover a broad spectrum of professional and personal issues, such as:
- What’s the best way to determine our giving priorities?
- How do I foster a culture of innovation?
- Do we have the right strategies in place?
- How can I achieve greater life balance?
- How do I start a foundation or donor advised fund?
- What’s the best way to engage the next generation of our family?
- How should we transform our foundation for greater impact?
- What mistakes should I avoid?
- How do I know if I have the right team in place?
- Can our corporate giving align with our business goals?
- How can we assess our impact?
As an advising client, you’ll have unlimited access to Kris during regular business hours by phone, Skype, Zoom, email and, when desired, face to face. Conversations with Kris are candid, confidential, and responsive to your immediate needs. With over 20 years of experience working with top global philanthropies, Kris understands how to build an impactful organization that integrates your philanthropic passions and the challenges that must be overcome to get there. Call today to begin a trusted advisor relationship with Kris.
Wilson Sheehan Foundation