Transformational Giving℠ Webinar Series and Resources
Energize Your Grantmaking and Transform Your Impact!
Thank you for your interest in my Transformational Giving webinar series! My hope is that these videos will help you learn, grow and implement new ways to increase your philanthropic impact and transform your giving. You’ll see that with each webinar, I also provide free resources to utilize at your convenience.
If you are interested in working with a trusted advisor, let me know! I have more than 20 years of experience working with hundreds of high-net-worth individuals and families, foundation leaders, celebrity activists and wealth advisors about how to get the most impact out of their charitable giving. A little guidance goes a long way! Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a call with me to discuss this in more detail and we’ll get you changing the world in no time. Alternatively, you can always just call me — my number is +1-800-598-2102.
Increasing Speed in Philanthropy
- The 6-week strategic planning process.
- 5 philanthropic time-wasters.
- 4 Techniques to speed things up (and gain time in your day!)
- When to go slow to go fast.
The Innovative Funder
- Stop expecting grantees to be innovative without expecting yourself to innovate.
- How to generate innovative ideas every week.
- Vetting, testing and launching new innovations.
- 8 ways to fund innovation.
Strategic, Responsive or Both?
- Defining and explaining the pros and cons of responsive and strategic grantmaking.
- Is strategic grantmaking a more “advanced” course of action?
- 4 ways foundations can combine strategic and responsive approaches.
- 5 mistakes to avoid, and next steps you can take right now.
Embrace an Abundance Mindset
- Most funders suffer from a scarcity (poverty) mentality that hinders talent, stalls creativity, and hijacks opportunity for systemic change.
- An abundance approach to charitable giving allows philanthropists to give confidently for maximum impact and dramatic return.
- Examples of funders with scarcity and abundance approaches.
- How abundant are you? Test your abundant quotient.
Overcoming Fear in Philanthropy
- Is fear sucking the joy and impact out of you?
- 10 ways fear prevents funders from achieving dramatic impact.
- The fearless funder – is it an oxymoron?
- How building confidence and esteem will make you a better funder.