Whether you’re a first-time CEO, the new leader at a foundation or corporate giving program or a trustee who’s made a new CEO hire, you’ve got high expectations.
With new leadership comes a chance to dramatically strengthen practices, implement change and expand impact. Whether you’re a first-time CEO, the new leader at a foundation or corporate giving program or a trustee who’s made a new CEO hire, you’ve got high expectations. You want to learn how to become a philanthropist that creates lasting change and leads others to do the same.
Unfortunately, new leaders often find themselves working in isolation. They must create strategies, policies, and practices that draw on the best thinking of the field without betraying sensitive information, and all while navigating new professional and interpersonal relationships. It’s a lot to ask of one person.
Luckily, you don’t have to go it alone.
As a new CEO, you can navigate all aspects of starting a new foundation or leading an established one with the help of Kris Putnam-Walkerly, a global philanthropy advisor with more than 20 years of experience. She provides confidential strategic assessment, advising and philanthropy consulting that is tailored specifically to meet your needs.
NEW CEOS RECEIVE ADVICE FROM KRIS ON ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, DEPENDING ON YOUR PRIORITIES:
"As a CEO it is tremendously helpful to have someone with Kris's expertise to be able to call any time and discuss any issue, big or small. Her insights validated my thinking, gave me new perspective, and streamlined our strategy. One of her suggestions alone saved me countless hours and helped me make a critical hiring decision. I would definitely work with her again."
How Kris Works With You
- Priority, unlimited access to Kris as your personal philanthropy consulting firm for advising on all matters strategic and tactical, during regular business hours by phone, Skype, Zoom, email, and text. Kris will return your call within 90 minutes and respond to your emails within one business day, if not sooner. Conversations with Kris are candid, confidential and responsive to your immediate needs.
This includes the Jumpstart Program, plus:
- 90-minute kick-off call, which includes assessment review, goal setting and prioritizing, and development of an action plan
- Coaching calls every two weeks
- Full Immersion Day with Kris
- Periodic progress reviews
Get Started Today
Want to know more about the CEO Springboard program and working with Kris as a trusted philanthropy advisor? Give her a call today at +1-800-598-2102, or email her at email@example.com.