Using Research and Development as a Strategy to Achieve Dramatic Impact
Achieving dramatic, lasting impact in the world of philanthropy is a complex task, but it begins with a simple question: What if? To learn how asking what if— and utilizing research and development— can transform your foundation’s strategy, SIGN UP to receive YOUR FREE COPY of “Asking ‘What If?’” by filling out the form below.
In this guide you will discover:
- The meaning of Research & Development philanthropy
- 12 of the most common practices for engaging R&D philanthropy
- 5 mindsets necessary for meaningful and effective investments in R&D
- The role R&D philanthropy plays in smaller foundations
- The potential benefits of bravely asking, “What if?”