Sharing some exciting news!
I wanted to share some exciting news with you — that my global philanthropy advising firm, Putnam Consulting Group, has won not 1, not 2, but 7 awards this year! I’m truly honored.
I advise and coach funders because I truly believe in the power of philanthropy and the difference that my clients can make in the world. But I must admit, it does feel great to be recognized and appreciated!
A very warm and heartfelt thank you to those of you I’ve had the privilege of working with over the last 22 years, because without you, I wouldn’t be here.
Here are the awards we’ve won this year:
- Philanthropy Advisor of the Year, LuxLife Magazine
- Best Philanthropy Advisor of the Year, Global 100, KMH Media Group
- Philanthropy Advisor of the Year, Corporate America Today Annual Awards
- Most Dedicated Philanthropic Endeavour Advisor, LuxLife Magazine
- Best Philanthropy Advisor of the Year, M&A Today – 2021 Global Awards
- Top 20 Most Successful Women Leaders of 2021, The Corporate Magazine
- Best Philanthropy Advisor of the Year, Lawyer International – Legal 100
But don’t just take it from them. What is most important is what your colleagues have to say:
“Kris has dual impressive superpowers: both expertise and mastery of the field of philanthropy and also a practical, thoughtful, approachable communication style. This is a rare and important combination that makes growth and progress possible for her clients. She is absolutely my go-to person for insight and wisdom in the field of philanthropy.” Mary Anthony, Executive Director, 1772 Foundation
“Kris Putnam-Walkerly is one of the world’s foremost advisors to leading philanthropists. I highly recommend her if you want a trusted guide and confidential sounding board to navigate your philanthropic journey!” Mitzi Perdue, Philanthropist and Author
I wish you tremendous success and joy the coming year. And if you think there is any way I can help you in 2022, please let me know. Simply reply to this email or use this link to schedule a call with me.