I am honored to have been named one of America’s Top 25 Philanthropy Speakers by Philanthropy Media!
I was chosen from a survey of more than 25,000 philanthropy experts who submitted more than 1,000 names. To say I was surprised is an understatement. I’m both thrilled and humbled to share this news with you.
What’s best about this news is that I truly love speaking about philanthropy and helping philanthropic audiences understand how to do the work of grantmaking more efficiently and effectively. In fact, I’m eager to do more of it!
If you’re looking for a speaker for your board, conference, or private gathering, I’d love to help. Here’s an example of the kinds of topics I present, but it’s by no means exhaustive and I’m happy to craft a presentation specifically for your organizations.
- Delusional Altruism
- Poverty vs Abundance Mentality in Philanthropy
5 Best Practices of Extraordinary Grantmakers
- The Coming Philanthropy Boom: How To Prepare Now for the Greatest Intergenerational Transfer of Wealth
- Streamline Your Philanthropy
- Philanthropic Innovation (It’s Not an Oxymoron)
- Improving Customer Service in Philanthropy
- Grantmaking Essentials
- The Philanthropy Planning Life Cycle
- Learn, Rinse, Repeat: 5 Techniques for Continuous Learning and Improvement at Your Foundation
- Make Your Philanthropy Count
- Don’t Do This: 6 Mistakes New Foundation Boards Make, and How To Avoid Them
- 10 Essential Roles of Foundation Boards
- How To Transition from a Hospital Board to a Foundation Board
- Looking Ahead: The Foundation Lifecycle
- Managing – and Exceeding – Expectations
Here is what one of my clients had to say after I spoke to her board and local grantmakers: “Kris’s recent presentations to our board and our area grantmakers association were engaging, informative and inspiring, and have set us all on a clearer path toward effectiveness. Kris is great at making the complex easy to understand, and helps grantmakers shift their thinking to embrace new possibilities and opportunities. We’ll derive value from her presentations for years, without a doubt.” — LaTida Smith, president & CEO, Moses Taylor Foundation
If this sounds interesting, I’d be happy to talk with you further. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll create something perfect for you!