Even the most well-designed funding initiatives require hours of smart management and coordination to make them successful. Putnam provides a full suite of services to keep your program on track while allowing your staff to focus their time where it’s needed most.
We’ll handle your proposal process from start to finish, allowing you to reach more potential grantees and complete the due diligence process with minimal effort. If your strategy includes an intermediary organization, we’ll ensure that they are well trained and equipped to manage your program at the highest level of effectiveness. And if you’d prefer us to manage your program on an ongoing basis, we’ll do so in a way that delivers a continuous focus on results.
Every grantmaking program is different, and we’ll tailor an approach that is specific to your needs. Look to us for:
- Developing and managing the Requests for Proposals process
- Organizing and conducting site visits
- Identifying, supporting, and training intermediary organizations or internal program leaders
- Managing and implementing grant programs
Learn more about:
- What our clients say about our funds allocation services
- How we helped the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation launch its largest internally managed grantmaking program
- Listen to Kris share 10 Tips for Outsourcing RFP Management
Blue Shield of California